And so it begins...

Today is January 17th 2011, and I, Audrey Rey, am starting to "officially" document my garden, and the wilderness around me! In return, sharing it with you! I'm sure many other "non plantsy"/ nature things will slip into this blog.
I am a Make-up Artist by day, and a raver by night...HAH! ... well maybe an ex raver these a days.
My spare time now is dedicated to taking photos and a gardening love affair with
drought tolerant species. It was a matter of time the two collided!
Enjoy
A-Rey

Monday, January 24, 2011

If your playing with needles, your bound to be pricked!

 Double Gloved!

My Prickly Pear has started to rot after the rains! :( transported the healthy limbs to a smaller pot today....(let's hope this works?!?)

2 comments:

  1. Here's a tip for you..if you get some small stickers in your fingers, slather on some Elmer's white glue..let it dry, then peel it off slowly.
    Usually it works to get out some of the stickers, tweezers will do the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats not bad advice! i used to put Elmers white glue on my hands just to peel off for fun when i was a kid.. :)

    ReplyDelete