And so it begins...

Today is January 17th 2011, and I, Audrey Rey, am starting to "officially" document my garden, and the wilderness around me! In return, sharing it with you! I'm sure many other "non plantsy"/ nature things will slip into this blog.
I am a Make-up Artist by day, and a raver by night...HAH! ... well maybe an ex raver these a days.
My spare time now is dedicated to taking photos and a gardening love affair with
drought tolerant species. It was a matter of time the two collided!
Enjoy
A-Rey

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tea, Honey, Garden, Exhale....

 2/17/11

 Little boxes on a hill top... have a great view of the mountains and a cool breeze blowing threw this afternoon!
 The nursery: Baby Echeveria Secunda. My new cactus friend "Eve's Needle"


Cut my hairy succulent and gave her, her own pad! I will find her a permanent place to hang after the rain!

 New Kids on the block...
 "Gibby" my new echeveria gibbiflora... Reminds me of Little shop of Horrors! "Audrey Two"!

 The drought tolerant garden is continuing to the front door patio! Backyard is next!
 New Succulent Bed."Blue chalk", "Fireball", aloe, "elephant bush" and arrangement of echeveria rosettes are from my garden. I bought the Narrow leaf "Pigs Ear" (who is about to bloom) for the focal!


 "Donkey Tail", is starting to grow above the fern! There is Mushrooms in the garden after the rains!!

No comments:

Post a Comment